- BT’s contemporary platform BT Panorama grew 38% in the January to March 2021 quarter with FUA reaching $50bn (as at 8 April 2021). Over the past year, BT Panorama FUA has grown 101%.
- BT Panorama saw strong net flows for the March quarter at $1.9 bn (excluding the migration from BT Wrap) underpinned by organic growth from new advisers and investors.
- 334 new advisers joined BT Panorama in the March quarter, bringing the total number of advisers actively using the platform to 3,524.
- Demand for managed accounts has been a key driver for new business; 15 managed accounts were added to the platform over the quarter.
- BT Panorama’s award-winning website and mobile app recorded over 82,000 monthly unique visitors across all channels in March 2021.
- BT Panorama has been rated the best mobile platform for three years running, by Investment Trends.
Download the media release for full details.
Media Relations, BT
M: 0432 933 796