- Your Secure Token field, which is contained on the email notification you received. You can highlight this string of characters and copy and paste it into the Secure Token field on the first authentication page.
- When you have entered your Secure Token, please click on the Submit button.
- You will then be asked to enter your BT Client Code and your Security Password, both of which have previously been provided to you.
- Upon successful authentication, your BT eStatement will display for the current period.
- Keep a copy for yourself. Simply print or save a copy of this eStatement on your own device for future reference.
Please note you have 30 days to download your eStatement from the time you receive your email notification.