Get your guide to making contributions to your superannuation

30 min read

Whether you are using a self-managed super fund or other means, getting the most out of your super starts with how much you put in.

There may be more ways to contribute to your super than you might think. BT’s free super contributions guide can help you plan for your future with confidence by explaining a range of options including:

  • concessional and non-concessional contributions.
  • downsizer contributions.
  • spouse contributions.
  • small business capital gains tax and retirement exemptions.
Get your free guide to superannuation contributions
Want to find out more about the latest SMSF insights?
Strategies 06 Nov 2017
Five considerations for SMSF trustees to help with building a good investment strategy.
3 min read
Super Strategies 20 Mar 2018
Know the superannuation contribution caps, your options and how your salary impacts on your contributions.
2 min read
Perspectives 20 Apr 2018
Sustainable and impact investing are creating a new focus on how companies make their money.
6 min read

Information current as at 15 May 2018. This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and so you should consider its appropriateness, having regard to your personal objectives, financial situation and needs having regard to these factors before acting on it. This information provides an overview or summary only and it should not be considered a comprehensive statement on any matter or relied upon as such. Any superannuation law considerations or comments outlined above are general statements only, based on an interpretation of the current superannuation laws, and do not constitute legal advice. BT Financial Group cannot give tax advice. Any tax considerations outlined in this article are general statements, based on an interpretation of the current tax law, and do not constitute tax advice. The tax implications of the shares and franking credits can impact individual situations differently and you should seek specific tax advice from a registered tax agent or registered tax (financial) adviser.