We can help you track down your super
If you've changed jobs, done casual or part-time work, moved house or changed your name, then you could be one of the many Australians who have lost track of some super. We can help you find it and combine# it into your BT Super for Life account so you'll never lose track of it again.
Find your super in 3 easy steps
1 You open an account
Join online with one simple form and a couple of clicks, and we can have your account opened in just a few minutes.
2 We find
As soon as you've opened your account, we can get to work on finding any super accounts you may have lost track of along the way. You don't have to lift a finger, just give us your TFN and consent and our BT super specialists will get to work.
3 We help combine
Visit our Rollover Tool to combine# your super in a few, easy steps. All you need is your BT Super for Life account number, along with the details of your other funds, and we'll take care of the rest.
Understanding lost super
- no contributions or rollovers have been added to your super account in the last year and either your super fund never had an address for you, or mail sent to you by your super fund has been returned unclaimed,
- or for employer default super plans, no contributions or rollovers have been added to your super account in the last five years.
- your account balance is less than $4000, or
- your super fund is unable to identify you as the owner of the account based on the information reasonably available to them
- your super could also be transferred to the ATO in certain other circumstances.
- such as Super Guarantee amounts paid to them by a previous employer or Government Co-contributions or Low Income Super Contributions paid by the government
- another way to find your super is using the ATO SuperSeeker Service
- there are other circumstances in which the ATO could be holding your super.